I am a manufacturer’s representative for a number of high-quality, next generation contract manufacturers for medical devices. I offer unique and novel contract manufacturing support. Our niche is small, smaller, smallest, and we work full size and large products as well.
If you want to make a medical device, diagnostic device, implant to disposable, I can help with samples, engineering advice, quotes from pre-R&D (1 or 5 or 25) thru production (say 500K/yr), including packaging, sterilization and shipping.
Our Medical Device Contract Manufacturing includes:
• Micro-Injection Molding (Implant, Bioabsorbable, Disposables)
• Standard and Micro-Machining and Centerless Grinding (Metal, Plastic, Ceramic)
• Nitinol (Machining, Wires, Formed/Set, Structures)
• Laser Services (Metal And Plastic)
• Silicone And LSR Molding And Tubing
• Braid/Coil Reinforced and Deflecting Catheters
• Extrusions (Micro-extrusion, Multi-lumen, Bump, Coextrusion, Implant, Bioabsorbable, Disposable)
• Custom Balloons and Guidewires and Pull Wire Assemblies
• Sensors To Neuromodulation To Stimulation Devices And Associated Software
• Adhesives/Maskants/Potting Compounds/Sealants, plus associated UV/LED Curing Equipment up to Conveyance, Robotics and Dispensing Systems
• Plasma Vapor Deposition of Metals
• Precious Metals (Machining, Wires, Insert Molding) and Stamping
• Custom Cable Assemblies
• Custom Printed Circuit Boards and Boxes
• Blow molding, standard injection molding, assembly and packaging and sterilization
What are you having difficulty finding?